Term 1 Craft
Feb 6, 7, 8 – Watermelon Paper Plates
Feb 12, 13, 14 – I LOVE bugs (Valentine’s Craft) <3
Feb 20, 21, 22 – Egg Carton Spiders
Feb 27, 28, Mar 1 – Blow Painting
Mar 6, 7, 8 – Spaghetti Art
Mar 13, 14, 15 – Spider Web
Mar 20, 21, 22 – Paper Plate Tamborines
Mar 27, 27, 28 – Decorate an Easter Egg + FREE Easter Egg Hunt (Easter Egg Hunt will take place instead of Music & Movement)
Apr 3, 4, 5 – Make a Poppy
SPECIAL EVENT DAYS#
January 2018 Holiday Activities
Wed 17th January 11am-12pm – Peter Wood's Funny Magic Show FREE after normal entry
Thur 18th January 11am-12pm – NERF Blitz. Blasters, darts and eye protection provided. $5 per child after normal entry. Please be aware that the airplay frame will be closed to the public during this time.
Fri 19th January 11am-12pm – NERF Blitz. Blasters, darts and eye protection provided. $5 per child after normal entry.
Wed 24th January 11am-12pm – Plaster Painting. FREE after normal entry fees.
Thurs 25th January 11am-1pm – Baby Animal Farm. FREE after normal entry fees
April 2018 Holiday Activities
Wed 18th April 2018 11am-12pm – Peter Wood's Funny Magic Show FREE after normal entry
Thurs 26th April 2018 11am-12pm – Plaster Painting. FREE after normal entry fees.
July 2018 Holiday Activities
Wed 11th July 2018 11am-12pm – Peter Wood's Funny Magic Show FREE after normal entry
Wed 18th July 2018 11am-12pm – Plaster Painting. FREE after normal entry fees.
October 2018 Holiday Activities
Wed 3rd October 2018 11am-12pm – Peter Wood's Funny Magic Show FREE after normal entry
Wed 10th October 2018 11am-12pm – Plaster Painting. FREE after normal entry fees.
Casual PlayPrices incl GST*
General Entry(incl.Weekends & School Holidays)
|BABIES under 12 months||Free||Free|
|SUPER 2-11 years||$11.90||$15.90|
|JUNIOR 12-23 months||$8.90||$11.90|
|ADULTS * if accompanying children playing||$4.00||$4.50|
DROP & SHOP
Up to 3 hours care for school aged children. Registration form required.
One Child $28 | Extra Children $23
SOCKS MUST BE WORN
Please check that your children are not wearing items of jewellery/clothing that may get caught on the playframe.
$3.50 for socks if you need to purchase them
* | Paid Adult entry includes one FREE tea or coffee or cold drink
# | Free entry vouchers are not valid on SPECIAL EVENT DAYS unless explicitly stated on the voucher/offer.
1. | Parents Group Offer. Registered Parent’s Groups Mon-Fri for 4 or more parents with children entering at the same time.
– Must be paid as a single transaction (entries cannot be paid individually)
– Receive FREE ADULT ENTRY & A FREE COFFEE.
– Not valid Public or School Holidays, Friday Discos after 3pm.
– Not valid with any other discount offer,
RULES OF OUR PLAYLAND
(So we can all have fun)
• Lollipop’s Playland has been designed for safe and enjoyable use by children 0-11 years old. However, there are inherent risks involved in indoor play and the use of Play equipment.
• Lollipop’s Playland accepts no responsibility for:
– damage or injury resulting from the use of the Playland
– lost or stolen articles
• Lollipop’s staff provide general supervision of the Playland only. Parents and caregivers are responsible at all times for their children’s actions.
• For the children’s security wristbands must be worn and caregivers must retain the corresponding identification tag at all times.
• Caregivers must be 18 years or older.
• Socks must be worn – no shoes or bare feet. This includes caregivers who are assisting children in the play equipment.
• Due to children with allergies only food purchased in the Playland may be consumed on the premises.
• No food, drink or lollies in the play areas please.
• Smoking and alcohol are not permitted.
• Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF VOUCHERS, DISCOUNTS, AND SPECIAL OFFERS
1. Prices are subject to change without notice.
2. All vouchers, discounts, coupons, birthday Invite’s, and special offers MUST be redeemed at time of entry (for party discounts or offers this means during the time of booking – either at the time of any face to face bookings or mentioned at the time of a phone booking and produced on the day of the party). For Birthday Invites you will receive your family pass after your party on the day.
3. Expiry dates on vouchers, discounts, coupons and special offers need to be checked – redemption prior to or on the expiry date is valid.
4. $5 or $6 Child Entry Coupons are valid ONLY during school days. Not valid PUBLIC or SCHOOL Holidays.
5. Free Adult Entry coupons or offers must be redeemed on entry. No free red drink vouchers will be provided.
6. Cafe vouchers or offers need to be redeemed on entry for a coupon that can be used at the cafe.
7. FREE Super Entry and $5 OFF Entry vouchers (given with Colossal and Ultimate Parties) – only one voucher can be redeemed per family/group at the time of entry. Cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. Donation Gift Certificates – only one certificate can be used per group or family. Must be used prior to expiry – no exceptions.
9. All vouchers and certificates must be surrendered in hard copy form. Unfortunately we cannot process vouchers from phones/tablets or laptops except for Facebook or web offers
10. ONLY ONE VOUCHER OF ANY KIND CAN BE REDEEMED AT TIME OF ENTRY OR BOOKING PER FAMILY OR GROUP.
At any time we have a number of vouchers, discounts, and special offers available to you so we can offer you great SAVINGS. Some parties are booked before you might see a voucher, discount, or offer that you may want to use. Unfortunately these cannot be used as they need to be redeemed during booking. However, there may be others you can use so please feel free to do so. We thank you for your understanding.